DIGITAL ADDRESSABLE LIGHTING INTERFACE - FLEXIBLE LIGHTING SOLUTION
International Standard (IEC 929 / EN60929 Annex E), developed by leaders in the lighting industry, with the aim of ensuring communication between equipment from different vendors and in
an open (non-proprietary) system, DALI can answer to the most complex lighting needs of our days .
Based on an individual addressing layout and on bidirectional communication, it presupposes the following:
• 64 addresses;
• 16 groups of addresses;
• 16 scenes.
• Simple data circuit without polarity, with a single data line;
• Full control, individually or in groups;
• Immune to interference due to its simplified data structure;
• Equipment automatic search and identification;
• Equipment status monitoring;
• Logarithmic adjustment of luminous flux, adjusted to the sensitivity of the human eye;
• Control and monitoring of emergency devices.